For 4 Person(s)
- 4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) Grace Margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Grace Vegetable Oil
Fried Dumplings Directions
In a mixing bowl, combine 3 cups flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, Grace Hello Margarine and water and mix well. Add the milk and continue mixing, then add the remaining flour and knead well until it forms a smooth dough.
Put dough to relax in a covered airtight container for 1/2 an hour.
Heat Grace Vegetable Oil in a large Dutch pot, roll dough into individual pieces.
Place shaped dough into the heated oil and fry for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Drain on an absorbent paper towel.
Yield: 12-16 dumplings
Photo Credit: leonsceco