Simply moist and delicious. Your friends and family will enjoy this delicious recipe.
What you will need:
- 1⁄3 cup (75 milliliters) Grace Hello Margarine
- 1⁄2 cup (113 grams) Granulated Sugar
- 1 medium Egg, Beaten
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Vanilla
- 2 large Ripe Bananas
- 2 cups (225 grams) Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup (113 grams) Raisins
- 1⁄2 cup (125 milliliters) Milk Or Water, If Desired
How to make it:
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Cream Grace Hello Margarine and granulated sugar, add beaten egg and vanilla. Mash ripe bananas and add to the above mixture.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg, adding alternately with the mashed banana mixture. Fold in raisins.
- The mixture should drop easily from a spoon. Add a little milk or water if the batter is too stiff.
- Scrape mixture into a greased loaf pan and bake at 180°C/350°F until golden brown and a skewer inserted, comes out clean.