For 6 Person(s)
- 1/2 pound(s) counter flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small sweet pepper, diced
- 1 cup(s) Grace Ackee, drained and crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Grace Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) whole milk
- 1 cup(s) Grace Vegetable Oil
Ackee Fritters Directions
In a large bowl sift together flour, salt and white pepper.
Add onions, diced sweet peppers, crushed Grace Ackee and Grace Hot Pepper Sauce. Mix well.
Add beaten egg and gradually add just enough milk to make a batter that drops easily from a spoon.
In a large skillet heat Grace Vegetable Oil. Drop batter using a tablespoon; fry for 5 minutes, turning on both sides until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.