Nothing beats a bowl of green banana porridge to start your day. The ingredients are quite easy to find and preparing it is a breeze. Even the kids will love this one.
What you will need:
3 Green Bananas
1/2 Cup Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
5 Cups Water
1 Cup Milk
Sugar to Taste
How it’s done:
- Peel and grate bananas
- Add flour and salt to grated bananas and mix well.
- Beat mixture with a fork while adding small amounts of water until smooth.
- Boil remaining water in a pan.
- Pour mixture into boiling water, stirring constantly to prevent cooking, add milk, and let the mixture simmer over low heat.
- Continue cooking, add milk, and let the mixture simmer over low heat.
- Cook for about 30 minutes.
- Add sugar, nutmeg, and vanilla to taste.